Here are some basic tips on how to set up a meeting room properly:
- Organize the space. Make sure the space is clean and tidy. Remove any clutter or distractions to focus energies on the most important issues.
- Technical equipment. Verify that the equipment is working properly and that nothing is disrupting the meeting (internet connection, projector, screen and sound system and necessary power outlets).
- Writing materials. Place enough pens, pencils and paper on the table so that everyone can take proper notes during the course of the meeting.
- Provision of water and refreshments. If the meeting will be long, you will always have water, tea and refreshments available to keep meeting participants comfortable and focused.
- Reserve in advance. If you are looking for booking rooms in Barcelona, be sure to book in advance to guarantee availability at all times.
- Meeting rooms by the hour. If you need a meeting room for a short period of time, opt for meeting rooms by the hour, which offer greater flexibility and avoid unnecessary expenses.